The Pakistan Navy consists of around 24,000 active personnel, Pak Bahria force includes a small Naval Air Arm and the approximately 2,000 member paramilitary Maritime Security Agency, charged primarily with protecting Pakistan’s exclusive economic zone. Career in Pakistan Navy or Pak Bahria is one of the most dignified carriers in Pakistan, Every branch of Navy demands team work. Officer has to perform their duties on sea and coast during employment career.Excellent career opportunities in Pakistan Navy are offered to the talented youth in different fields. A huge number of students apply in the Pak Bahria, Following is the process of applying in Pak Bahria as an officer.
Following are the selection requirements and procedures involved in Becoming a General Duty Pilot in the Pakistan Air Force.
Age Requirements: 16 to 22 years
Male/Female citizens of Pakistan. (Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality upon joining the course otherwise their candidates will be cancelled).
Educational Qualification: A Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
- HSSC/FSC (Pre Engineering /Pre Medical)
- Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed Physics and Math’s or Biology in “A” Level.
- Intermediate with Physics and any two of Math’s,
- Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified)
Marital Status: Unmarried Male/Female citizens of Pakistan.
Selection Procedure: You can register yourself by visiting nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre along with following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and marksheets
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable)
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
For any queries and other additional information you can contact, write or e-mail at:
Directorate of Recruitment
Fax: 051-9261551, 9261553
UAN 111-647-647 EXT: 62370-3
RECRUITMENT CENTRES: For further information regarding Naval selection you can visit the following Pak Bahria recruitment centres,
Peshawar: Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt.
Rawalpindi: H NO 102 St-1 Fazal Town Airport Road Rawalpindi,
(Ph 051-5961836-5953060 )
Sialkot: Old Distt. Engineer Residence, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Sialkot Cantt
Lahore: 92, Shami Road, near Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt.
Faisalabad: Bahria Road New Civil line Faisalabad,
Multan: 217 Sher Shah Road, Multan
Sukkur: House No.A-14 Friends Housing Society Near yusuf masjid Shikarpur Road Sukkur
Karachi: 7-Liaquat Barracks, Raffiqui Shaheed Road, Karachi
(Ph 021- 56636704)
Quetta: 414, Zarghoon Road, Opposite Quetta Serena Hotel, Quetta Cantt
DI Khan: 10 Aziz Bhatti Road Opposite DSG Play Ground, D I Khan
- Twice rejected or screened out by the ISSB
- Resigned/dismissed/withdrawn from Armed Forces Training Institutions
- Dismissed/removed from Govt Service
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates
- Concealment of information in the application form
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board
Intelligence tests are followed after the registration; these tests are conducted in the selection centers followed by Physics and English academic tests
Preliminary Medical Examination and Interview at Selection Centre:
Medical examinations are held by a Medical officer of the PAF in selection centers, Medical examinations usually carry out Height, eye sight and chest inflation tests with other important tests, Interviews are conducted by the Officer Commanding of the Selection centres and Psychologist officers.
After succeeding and going through medical and intelligence tests, the successful candidates are given a call by the ISSB and are brought over for a 5 day series of tests in Kohat, Gujranwala and Malir( Karachi) any location near to the address of the candidate.
After recruitment as cadets, Pakistan Naval Academy serves as the cradle, grooming them professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically. Personality traits of individuals are developed which result in proficient Naval Officers equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage and dedication.
After 1½ years at PNA, the cadets pass out as midshipmen and join ships. In the fleet, they experience the life at sea while working in different areas onboard. After 6 months training at sea, the midshipmen are commissioned as Sub-Lieutenants in Operation branches, Mechanical branches and Logistic branches.